Studies have indicated that medical centers that pay attention to how to develop a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center and write it for their campaigns and the services they provide, increase the probability of the success of their marketing efforts by a very large percentage, compared to medical centers that do not develop a marketing plan, up to three and a half times! According to Philip Kotter, who is considered the father of marketing, marketing plans are nothing but documenting the company’s strategic goals through some specific tactics, in which the customer is the starting point.
The absence of a marketing plan also puts you in complete chaos, and then it becomes impossible to determine a clear number for the medical center’s budget and implement campaigns on the ground. Let’s learn how to develop a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center.
How to develop a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center, step by step
In this article, we will provide you with a summary of how to develop a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center and write it in several systematic steps. This method is considered one of the most successful steps that you can take, and it will enable you to achieve all goals in the future, whether on the marketing level, or on the life level, and here you are. Some steps that must be taken into consideration to answer the question of how to develop a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center step by step:
The first step: identification
The first step in developing a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center is the preliminary step of writing the successful marketing plan. In this step, a summary description of the medical center is written, including: the name of the medical center, its location, and the medical services that the center provides. It also includes a SWOT analysis that It displays the strengths and weaknesses of the medical center, and also displays the ratio of opportunities and risks.
The importance of this step is that it ensures a commitment on the part of the medical marketing team to the mission that the medical center is keen to provide to customers. For example, if you have a website, the marketing company’s mission is to provide an easy experience for browsing the site online.
- SWOT analysis also helps to form the general framework of competitors’ marketing plans, for example, it must answer these questions:
- To what extent does the clinic or medical center have a strong social media presence?
- Are there competitive advantages that we offer to customers? For example, a discount, a home examination, or an online examination?
- What are the medical center’s weaknesses that need improvement?
We have learned how to develop a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center, so we will move on to describing the strategy.
Step Two: Make sure to describe your marketing strategy well
In this step, you will divide the different marketing goals into separate strategies so that you can achieve each separate goal. Provide a description of the strategy and what goal you will seek to achieve. This goal must be specific, measurable, and closely related to the services you provide. Then set a performance indicator for this strategy to make it easier for you to track its progress.
An example of this: creating a blog for your medical center’s website, which would be as follows:
- Description: Within the next 3 months, we will work on launching a blog to be the main source for answering people’s questions for the purpose of educating them about the medical services provided by the medical center or clinic according to its specialty, and to attract the largest number of potential customers from search engine results.
- Objective: Use many keywords efficiently, to improve visibility in search engines, and work on writing articles on a weekly or daily basis. These articles are also shared on social media sites, which increases the chances of potential customers.
- Performance indicators: Organic visits as a result of your search engine appearance, and referrals from social media sites.
We learned how to create a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center and learn about marketing research
Step Three: Analyze the market, competitors and potential audience
In this step, a brief model of market research in the medical field and in the specialty offered by your clinic or medical center is created. It must include the three most important basic elements:
- A comprehensive description of the medical service provided by you.
- Competitor analysis: Search for the main competitors in your specialty. It is also advisable to clarify the features of competition with each competitor.
- The personality of the potential customer: This description is imaginary and approximate the ideal personality. It is preferable to focus on age, place of residence, and what are the personal desires and characteristics. More than one segment can be targeted and arranged according to priority.
- We learned how to create a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center to learn about the marketing mix
Step Four: Marketing Mix
This step of working on a successful marketing plan includes describing how you will be able to enter the market and how you will compete in it. It also provides the answer to the question: What will you offer through the medical center or clinic to the public to distinguish you from what competitors offer?
It is divided into 4 main components:
- Product: You must describe this product, which is considered the medical service that you will provide in the medical market, and how, through this product or service, will you be able to solve the problem and challenge that you will face in the customer’s personality? What makes this service competitive or different?
- Price: What is the price of the service you provide? Is it competitively priced? Is this price realistic for your potential customers’ budget?
- Promotion: You can promote the product by focusing on educating customers and improving their quality of life. By relying on advertising campaigns on social media sites.
- Distribution: How is this medical service provided to the client? What guarantees the success of after-sales service?
We learned how to create a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center to know the budget.
Step five: Determine the budget
This step of making a marketing plan depends on the financial aspect that you will place in your marketing team, in order to continuously follow up on the implementation of the strategies and goals built, as the marketing team includes: marketers, SEO specialists, content writers, and designers . Set a designated number for each item, and how you will spend on it, and you can rely on a leading medical marketing company that provides all departments with a fixed budget annually, giving you a real opportunity to flourish in the electronic marketing of your medical center.
We learned how to create a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center to learn about marketing channels.
Step Six: Define and activate marketing
In the end, the successful marketing plan must include the successful marketing channels that you will use, and represent the places where your marketing content will be published, in order to build a distinctive brand for the most famous medical services that you provide. Fortunately, the marketing channels are increasing from time to time, and for example the channels Available today: email campaigns, Facebook, Twitter , Instagram, YouTube, paid ads, websites, blogs, mobile app and many more.
Choosing the channels on which your primary focus will be wisely, put all your marketing efforts into them, determine the specific purpose of using these channels, and then set a number for the performance indicator by which the extent of success achieved by your use of these channels will be measured.
- Channels used: Using marketing channels such as social media sites (Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – YouTube)
- The purpose of these channels: to work to increase awareness of the brand in question, and to work to generate potential customers.
- Indicators to measure success: 30% conversion rate
Now, dear reader, after you have learned how to develop a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center in detail, in which we present to you an explanation of how to develop a ready-made marketing plan for your medical center and write it for your medical center step by step, you have been introduced to all the important elements of successful marketing plans, and how you can Include it in your strategy. Now you can develop a ready-made, systematic marketing plan for your medical center that works to successfully achieve its goals.